Thank you for your interest in the AspenPointe Volunteer Program. Outlined below are the steps involved in the screening and placement of volunteers.
- To view a list of our current volunteer opportunities, please Click Here.
- If you are interested in an existing opportunity, please download and complete the volunteer application, then email or fax to the contact information listed below and Human Resources will review your application. If your qualifications and applicant background are determined satisfactory, you will be called for an interview.
- If you are recommended for placement, a background investigation will be initiated by Human Resources. This investigation may include, but is not limited to, a criminal record investigation, child abuse registry check, employment references, and a motor vehicle report. All volunteers must satisfactorily pass the background investigation. Usually Human Resources will receive the results of the background investigation in 3 to 5 working days. The supervisor will be notified when you may start your assignment.
- Anyone who will be working with or around high-risk populations must also have a TB test and the Hepatitis B series immunization. If you have already taken the TB test, it must have been conducted within the last 12 months. Human Resources will need the results of your TB test before you start your assignment.
- After you are notified that you can start your assignment, you must report to Human Resources to fill out personnel information documents and you must attend Orientation through Human Resources.