With our help, you can turn employees suffering from depression into more productive members of your workplace.
- People with depression can be successfully treated. Treatment typically includes a two-fold approach of medication and psychotherapy.
- 80% of people who receive adequate depression treatment will respond positively.
- There are challenges to effective treatment
- The nature of the disease makes it difficult for people to seek or follow through with treatment (66% of people with depression never receive treatment)
- 74% of Americans seeking help for depression visit a primary care provider (PCP). The majority of PCPs lack the time, training and other resources to treat depression
- Poor medication compliance due to side effects and medication response time (4 out of every 10 depressed individuals who start antidepressant medications discontinue it before they can realize any clinical benefit)
- Lack of follow through with recommendations to participate in therapy
How to Purchase Depression Care Management for Your Employees
All disease management programs for depression are not the same. AspenPointe TeleCare provides, as a minimum, all the necessary components of evidence-based care. With non-clinically proven programs that do not contain these components, you may fail to achieve your return on investment.
- Education for patients regarding depression and its treatment.
- Six monthly outreach calls in the first six months.
- Six quarterly outreach calls between 7-24 months even if the patient feels better.
- Care Management protocols to contact healthcare professionals if patients fail to improve or begin to feel worse again.
- Decrease in patient depressive symptom severity
- Improvement in patient’s overall physical and mental health, physical and social functioning and ability to work
- High level of customer satisfaction with the depression care management program
- Improvement in the productivity and work attendance of participating employees
- Cost savings associated with improved productivity and work attendance
Call - AspenPointe TeleCare at 719-572-6133 or 1 (888) 845-2881 and ask for Brandi Haws or Robin Anderson
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.