AspenPointe provides "One Stop Care" for clients at the same location.
Care includes: physical or primary care, mental health, substance use, lab and pharmacy.
Benefits to "One Stop Care" include:
• Provides better access to health care under one roof
• Reduces transportation needs
• The health care providers work as a team to provide better health outcomes
• Comprehensive wraparound services reduces barriers and anxiety
• Intense focus on Whole Person health
• Continuity of care even when patient is closed to AspenPointe by still seeing their Primary Care Physician
• Reduces the stigma from PCP’s for patients with mental illness
Health Home New Patient Paperwork (Physical or Primary Care at AspenPointe)
For those new patients of our Health Home physical health care located at 875 W. Moreno, please fill out this paperwork available at this link.
On call crisis services are available after hours and on weekends in El Paso, Teller, and Park Counties. Days/Times Available: After hours and on weekends