AspenPointe TeleCare’s Recovery Care Management (RCM) program is an evidence based program that supports clients in their recovery from substance abuse.
Recovery Care Managers are licensed clinicians and experienced certified addictions counselors. All sessions are telephonic. Each scheduled phone session with your Care Manager includes a review of how you are managing your recovery. The focus of each session is guided by your needs and includes discussion about what kind of activities or supports you have in place that help in your recovery. Your Recovery Care Manager will also help you discover specific ways to cope with risky situations, and will support you in finding or maintaining self-help activities. We support you in reaching your goals!
- Encourage your successful completion of treatment
- Support your continued participation in self-help activities
- Guide you in setting goals and identifying how to take steps to achieve them
- Provide recovery support for up to 2 years after you have completed treatment
(719) 572-6133 or (888) 845-2881